Re: [cdt-dev] Is there someone in charge of bugs opened cdt-dev component ?

I am OK to contribute for the documentation, but I need a reviewer whose first language is english.

By the way, what should I do if I want to contribute to documentation which is not a part of CDT (ex : Workbench USer Guide) ?