Re: [cdt-dev] Need help with plug-in development

If you are defining your own C like language, you will need to decide what C like means, then you can try defining your own language in CDT.

This may be a good extension point to start with. http://help.eclipse.org/neon/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/org_eclipse_cdt_core_language.html?cp=11_1_1_7

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.