Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit @ EclipseCon Europe Oct 24th

Hi all,

Just about 2 weeks to go to the CDT Summit and good to see the sign-ups come in from folks from ST, IAR & Analog Devices.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitece2016

In addition, Brad Micklea from the CodeEnvy team will join us in the afternoon to give a demo of Eclipse Che's cloud tools & features for C/C++ & gdb along with the work done for Samsung's Artik IDE for IoT.
This should lead nicely into a discussion on the general state of C/C++ language server protocol implementations.

Any additional topics for the agenda, please let me know & I'll add them in.

There's still time to sign up for anyone still thinking of joining.

Tracy