Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CodAn add checker

Hi Omar,

The linked website, and the code itself are probably the best sources of information.

If you haven't already, make sure to go through the presentation on Codan that is linked in the "Presentations" section of the page you linked to; https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs/StaticAnalysis#Presentations

If you have a more specific problem, please let us know and hopefully we will be able to help.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.