[cdt-dev] CDT call minutes (a little late)

Hi,

It seems I had forgotten to write the minutes for this month CDT call.
Here is what I wrote now.  Apologies for what I might have forgotten.
Please feel free to update.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls/Sep2016

* CDT Summit planning (Ottawa, September 20th, 2016 TOMORROW) https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitfall2016
* Full GDB console patches in master.  New "Debugger Console" view: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/FullGDBConsole

Full minutes:
* CDT 9.1 release
** We're in good shape.
** Testing (mostly debug) documented [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RzC3A7n7PSEEDEViZt_PmndUc7H41CFy3tt0byMJLZ0/edit?usp=sharing here]
** Nice set of features described in N&N https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn91
** Opinions on new C/C++ Project Wizard?
*** Looks nicer and more modern
** Experimental LLDB integration using GDB's integration and MI
* CDT Summit planning (Ottawa, September 20th, 2016) https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitfall2016
** 11 attendees signed-up
** Agenda with many topics
* CDT Summit planning (EclipseCon Europe, October 24th, 2016) https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitece2016
** Will include a sponsored dinner.  Thank you Renesas!
** Agenda starting to show good content
* Plan to move org.eclipse.remote to the TM project
* Full console update http://eclip.se/303808
** Patches have been committed to master
** Upcoming GDB 7.12 required.  Should be available in September
** Demo was given
** Main visible change is that any GDB session (old or new) will now be shown in new "Debugger Console" view
* Terminal console should probably also have its own view
* After the call, some people stayed to get an EGerrit demo
** Ability to do a review in Eclipse with navigation, compilation, javadoc, etc
** Ability to write comments in the compare editor
** Ability to look at comments on the left side while editing code on the right side! (choose 'Workspace' for the right)

Back to the top