[cdt-dev] CDT 9.0 + CMake

Hi all,

Some weeks ago, I read that CMake support would be added natively to CDT 9.0.

Today, I downloaded the brand new Eclipse Neon and tried to create a CMake project but I did not find anything and did not see either in the CDT repo.

As the CDT source code has some new components related to CMake, I guess that delivering publicly this work has been delayed to another CDT release.

So would someone mind to give a status on that great feature? J

Regards,

Joël Esponde

Embedded Software Engineer

Honeywell | Sensing and Productivity Solutions

joel.esponde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.honeywellaidc.com

Back to the top