Re: [cdt-dev] text alignment?

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 01 Jun 2016, at 16:59, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Yes, thanks Liviu. I see it all the time too.

yeah, I have difficulties to understand how such a problem can remain unfixed until RC3.

are we the only ones using OS X?

I know quite a few people using OS X so no we aren't the only ones. And the issue appears to be 10.11 specific so it's fairly new.

I think it speaks more to how active the SWT project is which is a cause of concern.

Liviu