Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.0/Neon RC3 posted

I have a fix up for bug 495044 which adds launch environment variables to the local run launch config delegate. It's a weird experience when debugging an executable works but Run As doesn't. This is especially important for MSYS2 which I'll be blogging about as soon as we release.

Feel free to review the change. https://git.eclipse.org/r/74081