[cdt-dev] New template engine: The hierarchy of the type MyProjectGenerator is inconsistent

I'm trying to implement my first plugin with the new template engine
(org.eclipse.tools.templates.freemarker). I am basically reusing the code
in toolchains/arduino as a starting point. I am stumped by why I am
getting "The hierarchy of the type MyProjectGenerator is inconsistent".
Any pointers to what to look for? Google/StackOverflow has not been
helpful so far.

Also, should I submit a patch for moving master to Neon or... what's the
plan? Mars branch and Neon branch?

Cheers.

--Tim

Back to the top