Re: [cdt-dev] Adding an argument to the build

Perhaps setting an environment variable achieve the same thing? That should be easier to programmatically add.

Marc-André

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Memory, Richard [Richard_Memory@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 09 May 2016 10:43 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Adding an argument to the build

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out to programmatically add an argument to each build (independent of the build target).

For example,

make all myarg=foobar

One possible way that comes to mind is to obtain the org.eclipse.core.resources.IProjectDescription from the IProject, create a newCommand, and modify the buidSpec. However, I am not sure this a valid or best way of doing things.

Any suggestions and/or code examples are most welcome.

Richard

Back to the top