Re: [cdt-dev] qt generated files

My 2 cent
These are internal cdt files that have nothing to do with theĀ  arduino eclipse plugin.

Op 9/02/2016 om 14:27 schreef Marc Dumais:
Hi,

I noticed that git picks-up a bunch of files from the qt folder, as untracked files, when I go for a commit. Are we maybe missing some .gitignore in a recent commit? I tried clearing them up, and they seem to come back.