[cdt-dev] Eclipse product based on CDT

Hi !

We develop some plugins installed in an Eclipse CDT (we download an Eclipse CDT and install our plugins).

I want to brand my own Eclipse to add our icons, about dialog….

I’ve done a first version based one org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench :

            Under .product I’ve

                        Product Definition : Product : myproduct.product / Application : org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench

I’ve added under the feature all the plugins CDT.

There is a way to have an EclipseCDT directly ?

Thank you !

Have a good day !

Christelle

Back to the top