Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[cdt-dev] Cancelling Multicore Debug call


I will not be able to hold the Multicore Debug call next week due to a conflicting meeting.  The rest of the CDT team from Ericsson are also part of that meeting.  I therefore suggest to cancel the call for November and hold the next one in December.

If there are topics you would like to discuss before December, let us know on the list and we can either address them there or we can plan another call the week after.



Back to the top