From: Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 4, 2015 11:09 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Launching with EASE (Bug 478397)

Hi CDTers,

I have just contributed a new module for EASE (the Eclipse Advanced
Scripting Environment) that may be of interest to the CDT folk.

Quick summary is that with EASE and the Launch Module we can replicate
and extend the functionality of Launch Groups to allow a fully
flexible launching environment. I wrote a blog post
(http://kichwacoders.com/2015/10/04/launching-with-ease/) and you can
follow the EASE bugzilla (http://eclip.se/478397) for more info.

I hope with all the discussions in preparation for CDT 9.0 that this
new functionality is of value to the CDT community.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham