[cdt-dev] Slight UI change to Disassembly view

Hello,

we have a contribution to slightly modify the display of the Debug Disassembly view

to use a tab character instead of a space between the opcode and the parameters.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/54225/2

The screenshots below shows the current display on the left and the new proposal on

the right.

As it is a UI change, I wanted to check with others if they had reservations about

this.  I agree that the change makes things clearer and am planning on committing

it if no one objects.

Thanks

Back to the top