[cdt-dev] Codan infrastructure & refactorings

Hi all,

Currently we use Codan infrastructure classes - that is, [checker] invocation context, CxxModelsCache, and so on - quite extensively in our checkers to perform various code analyses.

It would be nice if the same (or similar) public API could be available in refactoring context to perform code analyses required for refactorings. Of cause, it will require some more API design, but it looks reasonable (at least at a glance): refactoring and refactoring processors share information via refactoring invocation context with access to something similar to a CxxModelsCache.

Right now it can be done, but with some dirty hacks and/or additional layers of indirection.

Regards,
Dmitry

Back to the top