Re: [cdt-dev] MI Driver available for Eclipse

On 08/12/2014 09:34 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
I don't think much has changed there in the past two years. We have a couple of committers on Macs who are very interested in this, myself included, so we'll definitely try it with the latest.

We've tried with Luna, and there are some issues - like, stopping in main or on other breakpoints does not work.
One problem is that -list-thread-groups output can have incorrect pid, and other is that thread-group-started
notification is missing.

We intend to look into these problems.

--
Vladimir Prus