Re: [cdt-dev] Getting selected configurations from the configuration page of the New C project wizard

Been searching for hours, then just after posting my email for help I found it:

   /*
    Gets configurations from the second page of the new cproject wizard
     */
    public static String[] getConfigurations() {
        IWizardPage[] wizardPages = MBSCustomPageManager.getPages();
        CfgHolder[] configItems = null;
        String[] configNames = new String[2];
        for (IWizardPage wizardPage : wizardPages) {
            if (wizardPage instanceof CDTConfigWizardPage) {
                CDTConfigWizardPage cwp = (CDTConfigWizardPage) wizardPage;
                configItems = cwp.getCfgItems(false);
            }
        }
        for(int i=0; i < configItems.length; i++) {
            configNames[i] = configItems[i].getName();
        }

        return configNAmes;
    }

Antony