Re: [cdt-dev] C Preprocessor optimalization

I have also looked quite a bit into this and can say that it would be quite a bit of work.

My idea was to rip out the java implementation of the preprocessor and make a native interface that used c-tags for the heavy lifting. The problem I ran into was that the model used is quite complicated and pretty much undocumented on how the data structures are stored.

Joseph Henry.