Re: [cdt-dev] Quick fix issue

Hi Roberto,

Can you create a bug in Bugzilla for this? If you are on Linux, it could be related to the new GTK3 implementation in SWT. We can discuss and investigate this further in the bug.

Marc-Andre
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Roberto Oliveira [rdutra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 12 2014 11:22 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Quick fix issue

Hi folks,

I am testing eclipse 4.4 RC3 with CDT 8.4 RC4, and I am having an issue.

When I try to use a quick fix (CTRL + 1)  the text of the quick fix
message (the one that is on focus) is showing blank (no text). I don't
know if this problem is related with CDT or Eclipse.

I am sending an attachment with what is happening.

Thanks.

Back to the top