[cdt-dev] Montreal's Eclipse Con

Its been great to be at Montreal's Eclipse Con yesterday. I really appreciated all the presentations even thought that being almost deaf I got frustrated sometime in lack of understanding of some details of the presentations. Even thought the presentations were quite interesting the most enjoyable part of the Eclipse Con for me was the growing awareness of the why and how companies are involved into making Eclipse such a great tool.  What kind of engineering issues people experienced and what was lacking with the current tooling and how to fix it.The growing awareness also of why a company should be involved and the feeling of reading the Eclipse pulse culture.

Thanks guys for making Eclipse and the CDT plugin such a great tool and keep the good work.
Guy

DISCLAIMER: Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed by the company. Thank You.

Back to the top