[cdt-dev] change include path when folders or projects get renamed ( code offer)

Hi
I have build a arduino eclipse plugin based on CDT. Users noticed that a project rename made the project unusable because the include path is not modified.

Now I have build a plugin based on a rename participant that fixes the include path issue when renaming. The code is in my github repository https://github.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/tree/deleteParticipant.
The plugin is called it.baeyens.cdt.refactor.

I build the plugin in such a way that it only uses the eclipse CDT, core and ltk.

What the plugin does is as follows:
If a rename of a folder or project is executed in a cdt project all projects are scanned and cdt projects referring to the old path are modified to refer to the new path.

I'm currently wondering how to package this code. I feel this behavior should be in CDT so the best would be that this functionlity becomes part of the cdt core.

So my question is: Is there an interest in picking up this code and adding it to CDT?

Best regards
Jantje

Back to the top