[cdt-dev] CDT Dependency Generator

Hello,

I'm using a custom plugin and toolchain for a C compiler. Today I'm using org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.makegen.gnu.DefaultGCCDependencyCalculator to generate the dependencies in the makefile. The problem ist, that it generates the dependencies based on the index. So if I compile another configuration, it may be wrong, because I don't want to rebuild the index each time I change the configuration.

Is there another dependency generator available, which updates dependencies based on the configuration which is to be compiled?

best regards

Sebastian

Back to the top