Re: [cdt-dev] (Pre)Publishing my work on Refactorings

Hi,

there is a test project for all UI features: org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests which is located in CDT/core. You may simply have a look at the test cases for the existing refactorings but the structure is the following:

A class extends 'RefactoringTestBase' and contains multiple test cases as single methods. The C/C++ Code is given as leading comment to this test method. The framework will parse the file, create temporary files from the comments, then apply the refactoring and compare the result against your expectations. These are also given within the leading comments below a line of '=' signs.

Regards,
Simon