Re: [cdt-dev] Branching 8.3?

Not until RC1. I have a couple more things ‎to put in.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
  Original Message
From: Marc Khouzam
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:09 AM
To: 'CDT DEV (cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)'
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Branching 8.3?

Hi,

Since the soon-to-be-released SR2 will be based on master and yield CDT 8.3, we had discussed branching the 8.3 branch before the release so that we could continue to work on master.  I assume that time is coming close.  I can create the branch if it helps, but I'd like a go-ahead first.

Thanks

Marc