[cdt-dev] IInputOrder interface implementation

I’m trying to better understand the API and context of use of the IInputOrder Interface  of the package org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.  The comment to the getOrder() method states : “… Returns a comma-separated list of integer values that specify the order of this resource. In most cases, only a single integer value will be specified.  A list is supported for the case where a single input file needs to be specified multiple times on the command line…” Now I never have to deal with this case where a single input file would be input multiple time <as input file parameter> within the same command <tool> line. I would appreciate if someone could provide me a real example of this use case.

Thanks

Guy Bonneau

Back to the top