Re: [cdt-dev] Cool to be HIPP

Hi Martin,

As far as I know, CDT hasn't been using the HIPP yet. I don't see any jobs configured. There have been talks to move the jobs there and additionally have jobs to run GDB tests. Perhaps soon?

Marc-Andre

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Oberhuber, Martin [Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 13 October 2013 4:19 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Cool to be HIPP

Hi cdt-dev ,

We consider requesting a HIPP instance for the TM and TCF projects as well [1] .

What are your initial experiences with HIPP in the cdt project ?

There was some confusion whether UI tests are possible in HIPP or not … any experiences on that so far ?

Any thoughts regarding stability and webmaster support … what can be done in case a HIPP instance should hang ?

Many thanks for any feedback,

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tcf-dev/msg00579.html

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6