Re: [cdt-dev] Refactorings you are missing

Hi,

There is a nice refactoring in Qt Creator that allows to update function/method signature in declaration and implementation simultaneously. I'd like to see it in Eclipse too. It would be nice not only to have it in the refactor menu, but also to integrate it with editor (the IDE should propose to update declaration when implementation was changed and vise verse). See also how it is implemented in Qt Creator or look at the description here [1] (it is named "Apply Changes")

[1] - http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator/creator-editor-refactoring.html

Anton.