Re: [cdt-dev] how to force a tool to compile inputs always

Hi,

Has anybody got a clue how to setup/create/configure/force a tool in a custom toolchain not to decide if it has to run or not, but run every time a Build is called?

>>> "Tamas Csabina" <t.csabina@xxxxxxxxx> 25-4-2013 16:45 >>>
Hello Derek,

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately this is not the case. No Build (assemble in this case) is being initiated if I edit a file outside Eclipse and refresh the project.

>>> Derek Morris <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 25-4-2013 15:38 >>>
I think that if the files are being modified externally to Eclipse, you need to refresh the project to force the (internal) timestamps to be updated.