Re: [cdt-dev] Juno/CDT8 - stdout not appearing in the console

Hi,

This could be a sign that the Windows fragment is not working. Are you able to "Attach to application" in Debug Configurations? Do you get a list of processes to select from when you hit Debug or just a text field? It does seems broken when I try it on my PC but I'd like a confirmation from someone else.

Marc-Andre