[cdt-dev] Committing through Gerrit

Hi committers,

as our use of Gerrit increases I thought I'd mention a practice we've been doing in Debug.
When a committer reviews code from another committer, we let the original committer do the
actual commit.

Therefore, in Gerrit, the reviewing committer would use the "Publish Comments" button
and would leave the original committer to go to Gerrit and press "Publish and Submit".
That way, committers get to commit their own changes.

I'm not sure if this practice is done throughout the CDT or not but I thought I would
suggest it as a good practice if others agree.

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top