Re: [cdt-dev] DSF: ExprMetaGetVarInfo

The idea was to keep MIVariableManager and MIExpressions
separated from each other.  Each meta varObj command
has its matching info command, and that is mostly how the
two classes communicate.  It may be that in the case
you mention it was not strictly necessary, I'm not entirely
sure.  However, I think that it makes the design more
consistent and flexible.

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top