Re: [cdt-dev] hudson tests

Hi, Alena:

Thanks for point these out.

We are in a process updating LR parser to resolve a bunch of problems, those two exceptions thrown by LR parser tests are mixed within the fixes, which are under testing currently.

I will pick up the fixes to these exception first and fix the junit failures first, hopefully tomorrow or early next week.

Thanks,

John

John Liu, Software Developer - RDp C/C++, Eclipse CDT/RDT

IBM Canada Ltd.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/201/8200 /MKM (D2-337)
Tel: (905) 413 2132

Inactive hide details for Alena Laskavaia ---07/29/2010 07:41:16 AM---Some Junits tests are failing for 60 builds now... Can soAlena Laskavaia ---07/29/2010 07:41:16 AM---Some Junits tests are failing for 60 builds now... Can somebody look at them?

Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>

07/29/2010 07:41 AM

[cdt-dev] hudson tests

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Some Junits tests are failing for 60 builds now... Can somebody look at them?
There 2 LR tests failing with UnsupportedOperationException (does not
look right) on both trunk and branch
2 Index tests (failing recently 6-7 builds)
and one UPC test (60 builds)

If nobody will fix them soon I will comment them out

trunk:
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
branch:
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-release/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/