Re: [cdt-dev] Happy 100K CDT!

I guess the "rumor" is coming from "http://gorumors.com/apple-objective-c-new-program-language-ios/2753155 ". And the clarifications "http://waffle.wootest.net/2010/07/06/xlang-clarifications/ "

Actually the WebObjects team uses Eclipse for their development. So maybe not embrace "CDT" but Eclipse is definitely used with Apple.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net

On Jul 15, 2010, at 2:08 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

New language or new compiler (i.e. LLVM)? I haven't heard of anything
replacing Objective-C and they are heavily invested in it right now.
But I'm prepared to be surprised by anything Apple does (except
embrace Eclipse that is :).