Re: [cdt-dev] [DSF] FinalLaunchSequence extensibility

On Thursday 08 July 2010 23:41:17 Andy Jin wrote:

> Right. We should make use of the Eclipse extension point mechanism to
> allow contributions to the steps library.

Why? It seems to me that using extensions for this purpose is overdesign --
there's no benefit to having extensions for each step with custom lunch
sequence calling those steps by the names compared to the straightforward
solution of:

	fSteps[] = { new WhateverStep(), new SomeotherStep() } ;

Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery
vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(650) 331-3385 x722