Re: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: context types required to create an expression

On 21/06/2010 3:11 PM, Pawel Piech wrote:
OK, so this is mostly about your commercial GDB registers service. You asked before about rewriting the standard registers service to use expressions, so that's what I thought this was about.

Cheers,
Pawel
It's not about our commercial product. I only mentioned as an example of the proposed changes we would like to contribute it to DSF/GDB.

Back to the top