Re: [cdt-dev] Adding custom elements to C Projects the project explorer?

Yes you can, using the common navigator framework.

http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/cnf.htm

Mike Kucera
Java JIT Compiler Development
IBM Toronto
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Mike Wrighton ---06/16/2010 06:45:29 AM---Hi,Mike Wrighton ---06/16/2010 06:45:29 AM---Hi,

Mike Wrighton <mike.wrighton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/16/2010 06:45 AM

[cdt-dev] Adding custom elements to C Projects the project explorer?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to add 'custom' CElements to the
project explorer without modifying the core CDT code? If I can just
add my own members to a project that would be sufficient, the only
problem is that the elements are not files or folders.

Thanks,
Mike