RE: [cdt-dev] RE: M7 Defect

Hi,

Thanks Navid for running this sanity test.  This is extremely valuable to get good quality for the release.

Here is the current situation:

==

-  Bug 312813: [Launch] Deadlock when terminating a DSF-GDB debug session

Fixed by Pawel.

-  Bug 312817: [Launch] Stack frames don't show up in Debug View for a DSF-GDB debug session

Fixed for Helios by reverting the fix of bug 310992 (Unnecessary cache flushing of thread children on suspended event)

- Bug 312267: [Debug View] 'Remove All Terminated Launches' is disabled after a termination

Fixed by Pawel as duplicate of 312813

- Bug 312709: [Launch] NPE in GdbLaunchDelegate

John is on that one with a fix ready to commit.

Should be Fixed this week.

- Bug 312629: "[Disassembly] Disassembly toolbar actions should be disabled when there is no debug context".  Note that this is not a regression.

Targetted for after Helios.

==

Thanks!

Marc