RE: [cdt-dev] Multi process debugging

Hi,

I can answer this as part of the bug.

Marc

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of onur akdemir
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:31 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Multi process debugging

Hi ,

I am working on B237306 bug ( multi process debugging support for linux - remote ) .

Gdb 7.1 now fully supports address spaces and multi inferior debugging. what I do is

1) Add-inferior command : I have added CLIAddInferior command and called  ContainerStartedDMEvent , Now I can see new processes listed in Debug View.
But in the background , I suppose I could not add a new Inferior that I can work on.

gdb[0].proc[1].threadGroup[1] I see this identification with new added processes ( all same ).
I think this must be left unchanged , Additionally we need a Inferior List in backend. Just creating a new context for new added inferiors not enough.
Can you help me about this issue?

Thanks.
Onur.
Tubitak UEKAE-BTE