[cdt-dev] Breakpoints View Show Fullpath

Hi,

I am running into an issue with the “Show Full Paths” action in the Breakpoints view. This action is contributed by CDT and I would like to reuse this action for my own breakpoint type that isn’t an ICBreakpoint type. It looks like the code in ViewFilterAction disables this action if there isn’t a breakpoint of type ICBreakpoint set in the platform breakpoint manager. Can this be done in a way to support non-ICBreakpoint type?

Regards,

Patrick

Back to the top