Re: [cdt-dev] Debug button not picking up a Debug configuration?

In Preferences->Run/Debug->Launching you can define if
* the last configuration will be launched
or
* the selected resource or associated project
The last one is the default. This one was launched in your case. I guess you
want the first option (I guess most people want this).

  Axel