[cdt-dev] RE: Anyone updating properties pages or adding tracepoints?

About tracepoints.
I'm always finding it hard (impossible) to find time for this, but
if you can use the wiki to make some progress that would be great!
I can review the pages you define if you want.

Thank you very much for that.

Marc