Re: [cdt-dev] MSVC (was Build Again)

On 2010-04-26 20:24, Marc-Andre Laperle wrote:
Hi Doug,

BTW, I'll try to integrate MSVC for CDT 7.1/8.0. I'm considering two use
cases:

1. Use NMAKE for Standard Makefile projects and Managed projects.
Generate Makefiles NMAKE will understand.
2. To provide full compatibility with VS, use devenv.exe to build
solutions and maintain the .sln file and .vcproj files. Only supported
with VS installations. This one could be tricky.

Last time I looked at NMAKE it could not handle parallell builds, which is more or less a showstopper these days.

--
/Jesper

Back to the top