RE: [cdt-dev] Re: cvs commit to bug link?

In the DSDP project, there used to be a way to search through CVS commits.
I found this link off the DSDP wiki http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/searchcvs.php?q=days%3A+7
But I believe this serachcvs thing is not working.

I think it would be a valuable tool to get it working again, or to get
some other way to search commits and such things.

+1 from me

Thanks in advance!