[cdt-dev] Galileo & Helios do NOT recognize OS X 64 bit applications

Just a sanity check but can anyone else debug a 64 bit OS X application with either Galileo SR2 or Helios CDT M6?

They do not show up under the "Binaries" and I can not launch the debugger because they are "unrecognized".

Not sure if there is something messed up in my Workspace settings or what so if someone else could just sanity check the capability that would be wonderful otherwise I'll open up a bug report.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio

Back to the top