Re: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

At 12:37 PM 4/14/2010, Pawel Piech wrote:
John Cortell wrote:
Looking at the gdb documentation for detach and disconnect, I'm thinking the 'disconnect' command is aligned with my expectations. So my first reaction is a +1 for a new action that always resumes the target upon giving up control over it (i.e., Detach). But that makes me wonder...is that worthy of an action? Couldn't I just hit resume and then do a disconnect. Is the use case strong enough to warrant yet another run control action? I'm thinking no, but if there's some advantage besides saving a click, I would be for the new action.
I agree that an action is a heavy-weight solution here. Could it be solved as a preference to the disconnect action behavior? It could even bring up a dialog with a "remember my decision" option.
-Pawel

+1

Back to the top