[cdt-dev] Change build settings programmatically

Hi,

I'm trying to change some build settings for a project
programmatically but getting a little confused with how the
configurations are managed. The code I had which was in my launch
configuration tab was doing this:

IManagedBuildInfo info = ManagedBuildManager.getBuildInfo(project);
IConfiguration buildConfig = info.getDefaultConfiguration();
buildConfig.getToolsBySuperClassId(...).getOptionById(...).setValue(...)

However it seems as though a different configuration is being used
when the build actually takes place. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top