[cdt-dev] generic refresh event in DSF

Hello,

I was wandering if there is a generic DSF event that I can fire to trigger updates in all debug views - registers, variables, expressions, memory, debug, etc.

I think that ISuspendedDMEvent triggers all view updates but that is related to changing the state of the target from running to suspended. In my case the target running state is unchanged.

Our debugger back end has more states than just running and suspended and I’d like to trigger updates in all views for any of these state transitions.

The target may or may not have a stack in these states.

Does anyone else have these use cases in their debuggers?

Does it make sense to introduce such an event?

Thanks

Dobrin

Back to the top