Re: [cdt-dev] Importing Existing Code

Sounds great!  Users get this wrong all the time -- often remembering
the 'create new project' step, but forgetting makefile project type
and getting auto-magic makefiles for the default configuration.

The distinction between Import and New has always been murky, if
Import can do what users expect, this will be a step in the right
direction.

Cheers,
James