RE: [cdt-dev] Importing Existing Code

That sounds great.  When we started using with Eclipse CDT we had difficulties understanding how to create a CDT project for existing sources.

The warning scared us but we tried and the project creation ended up working.

At that time we were trying Netbeans for C and the project creation for existing sources through the project wizard was almost straight forward.

Nevertheless we realized Eclipse CDT is much more powerful and reliable that Netbeans for C but so far harder to configure and less intuitive for starters.

I am willing to try this out.

Regards,

Felipe Antonio Martinez Figueroa.

+52 442 1030500 Ext.1249.

felipe.a.figuer@xxxxxxxxxx

Delphi Electronics & Safety

Software Development Tools & Expert Synergy User & Suggestions Committee Leader

Queretaro Technical Center.

Circuito Palma Cocotera No. 2059.

Fraccionamiento Palmares.

Queretaro, Qro. CP 76127